Friday, March 16, 2007

Just a quick one!

Just a quick post tonight as I'm off to Spinning Group in a minute.

Last night I went to an author event at Mere Green Library. The author was Roger Jon Ellory. I'd not read any of his books, but I have the first two, Candlemoth and Ghostheart in my TBR pile. He turned out to be a very interesting man with some intriguing ideas about writing and about life in general, so I shall move them up the pile a bit.

Tomorrow is a day off for me so I shall get to SnB in Birmingham. I think I'd better knit myself a woolly hat - looks like the weather is taking a turn for the worse at the beginning of next week.

Jill, thank you for your offer of more of that sock wool, but I've found a pattern for chequerboard socks that will use just the amount of wool I have and should avoid any pooling problems - and they look great in the photo in the book - hopefully they will knit up nicely too.

More posts over the weekend hopefully.

No comments: