Friday, April 13, 2007

12 Green Books

This post was inspired by Lolly who blogged about green books earlier in the week. So I picked 12 green books at random from our shelves -


Before I did this I'd have bet on there being more fiction than non-fiction, as that's mostly what I read, but actually there is more non-fiction. I guess maybe green is not the most popular colour for crime fiction covers. If black had been one of the colours I could have picked twelve from the first shelf! I guess these are a fair indicator of our interests - book collecting, knitting, writing, Subbuteo and an odd management book.

I intend to continue this thoughout Project Spectrum so to follow will be yellow books (not much crime fiction there then!) and pink books - I may struggle to find 12 pink books on our shelves.

No comments: